Fresher/Junior Frontend Engineer - Web3 games & NFT Startup (REMOTE)
Our client is a full-cycle software development company with niche expertise and a focus on the latest technologies. With their founder, an Israeli with more than 18 years of experience in software development in global-level enterprises, they has many innovative ideas and a belief to bring it to real life. They’re looking for talented people who want to learn a lot and build amazing things.
Their says is "Born to Code, No plan B" and the intention is to hire Top 10% talented developers in Vietnam.
FFO is a new game studio building competitive strategy games and player-generated content ecosystems using the blockchain. Our first game, Icons of FFO, is a competitive tactical turn-based strategy game. We are a small, fully remote, venture-backed team of tech, esports, and game industry veterans. We believe a diverse team with varied perspectives helps us make better games for a global audience and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Support and develop contractor software engineers by providing advice and coaching when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year Industry experience
- Experience building scalable systems
- Has built large products or applications.
- Experience with CSS/HTML/DOM manipulation
- Experience building and maintaining UX components and design system
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Note: These are the attributes we are looking for broadly, but we realize you may not meet every qualification. If you’re excited about FOO and feel confident about most, but not all, of these qualifications, please apply!
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org