Back to search
up to $2000 (gross)
Tân Bình, HCM
Posted a year ago
- Code, implement, unit test, maintain and troubleshoot web application.
- Comply with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure the project quality.
- Report to Team Leader.
- Assist Team Leader in reviewing work result of low-level members.
- Participate in R&D, training, knowledge sharing activities.
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- At least 3 years of work experience in front-end development.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant.
- Have good knowledge about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experienced in Git or other source control systems.
- Good English skills.
- Good time management, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good teamwork spirit and logical thinking.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
- Can work as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Experienced in .NET or .NET Core.
SIGN-ON BONUS will be offered to candidates who can join by November 30, 2021
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- 13th month salary and additional bonuses based on the business performance;
- Performance review twice a year;
- Comfortable working conditions and flexible working time;
- Good career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects;
- English, technical and soft skills training courses;
- Additional healthcare insurance and annual health check-up;
- Light beverage and food are available all the time in the office;
- Outdoor activities with company support: sport clubs, team building, happy hour party, birthday, company trip, staff and family events, etc.
Round 1: Interview with Technical Lead and HR
Round 2: Interview with Project Manager/Director