Front End developer
Our client is a leading Singaporean proprietary trading firm providing liquidity in global markets.
Deep curiosity and a thirst to innovate are part of their identity. This has driven them to develop some of the sharpest trading minds; world-class, proprietary tech; and a distinctive culture that encourages everyone to step up, be courageous and challenge the status quo.
As part of the Front End Web Developer team, you will:
- work closely with traders and other technology team members.
- expected to contribute new ideas, participate in code reviews and improve overall user front-end experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in programming web based applications (e.g. Single Page Applications).
- A good Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
- Able to work in Vietnam.
- A self-starter and team player with excellent communication skills in English.
- Very good skills in exploiting Angular 2/4, ReactJS, or Vue.js, Bootstrap, etc. frameworks.
- Care about user experience and enthusiastic about testing.
- Experience of ES6/7, TypeScript 2.0, WebSocket and Web Workers will be a plus.
- Experience of Python/Java/C++ and/or implementing micro-services will be an advantage.
Round 1: Tech interview
Round 2: Culture fit
Round 3 (optional): 2nd tech interview