Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and product management squad members to translate high-level feature requirements into comprehensive and technically sound product specifications.
- Drive the product development process for your squad from concept through design, build, release, and improvement.
- Ensure product quality and delivery timelines by maintaining a prioritised product backlog, collaborate with engineering and QA to execute on the product roadmap through AGILE sprints.
- Work cross-functionally with partner success and sales to drive product adoption and ensure partner requirements are met.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitor analysis to avoid “reinventing the wheel”
- Collaborate with the product director to build a commercially viable product strategy and roadmap.
- Grow your team’s capability and productivity through structured training and team management.
- 3+ years relevant product management experience
- Able to write system specifications and requirements (e.g. user story, acceptance criteria, activity diagram, class diagram, entity diagram, etc.)
- An analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Effective cross-functional communication and team management skills
- Project management skills to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Experienced with relational data modelling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Degree/working experience in software engineering, computer science, information technology or related fields
- Knowledge of domain-driven design best practices
- Experienced with B2B domains or working experience in enterprise Saas companies
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- International and remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled teams e.g. ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Interview with Product Manager
- Interview with Product Director