Fresher .Net Developer (Vb.Net)
Our client established on 2015 by a team who have more than 12 years of experience in providing software services form top IT companies in Vietnam. After 5 years, they have built a strong technical and management team that can handle large and complex projects with selected developerper from top Universities in Vietnam and overseas.
- Execute codes/implement functions of .NET system and application.
- Use platform Window form to execute
- Use PHP/Java for web design
- Execute unit test
- Write technicle specs and design briefs
- Analyze and design threads for system function processing
- Bug fixing for designated functions, code/implement
- Write guidelines for software setting/deploying and user manual.
- Work on other tasks when required
- At least 6-month experience of working in projects (internship included)
- Able to use .NET (C), OOP for programming, platform Windowform Platform for executing
- Knowledge of using PHP/Java for web design
- Knowledge of software production process/protocol
- Able to read design analysis documentation.
- Knowledge of and experience in Entity Framework and MVC is a plus
- Having Japanese (equivalent to N3) or English is a big plus.
- Competitive salary package and specific benefits.
- Working devices (laptop) are provided for all employees.
- TET bonus UP TO 3 MONTHS salary in accordance with seniority, work results, and business situation of the company.
- The company covers (32%) the costs of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance for its employees.
- Performance review twice a year
- Annual holiday: 12 annual leave and Corporate Birthday
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment with many promotion opportunities.
- Receive benefits according to seniority
- Being trained in foreign languages, sponsored to learn certificates to improve professional skills and soft skills.
- Lots of opportunities to go to Onsite at JAPAN (for staff with Japanese proficiency from N3 and above)
- Sports activities: Football
- Annual company trip, team building, birthdays for employees in the month, and special events of the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas ...).
- Time working: Monday – Friday (9:00 – 18:00).