Ruby On Rails Developer
Our client established on 2015 by a team who have more than 12 years of experience in providing software services form top IT companies in Vietnam. After 5 years, they have built a strong technical and management team that can handle large and complex projects with selected developerper from top Universities in Vietnam and overseas.
• Developing projects for Japanese, English, and domestic customers
• Creating Backend components with Ruby on rails
• Integrating data storage solutions
• Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications
• Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
• Participating in all works in the software development process, including requirements inquiry, analysis, design, research new technology ...
• Contributing ideas to leaders and customers to improve products or work processes
• Solving issues, executing work according to plan, report work progress for direct management (PM)
• Detailed information about the project's profession will be discussed in the interview.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related courses.
• At least 1-year experience working with Ruby on Rails using RSpec library
• Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL
• Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial
• Good problem-solving skills
• Willing to work hard and learn new technologies
• Having Japanese (equivalent to N3) or English is an advantage
• Competitive salary package and specific benefits. You'll get a bonus of a half month salary If you are on board before October 1st
• TET bonus from 1 to 2-month salary according to seniority, work results, and business situation of the company.
• The company pays (32%) the costs of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance for its employees.
• Performance review twice a year
• Annual holiday: 12 annual leave and Corporate Birthday
• Working in a dynamic and professional environment with many promotion opportunities.
• Receive benefits according to seniority
• Being trained in foreign languages, sponsored to learn certificates to improve professional skills and soft skills.
• Lots of opportunities to go to Onsite at JAPAN (for staff with Japanese proficiency from N3 and above)
• Sports activities: Football
• Annual company trip, team building, birthdays for employees in the month, and special events of the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas ...).
• Time working: Monday – Friday (9:00 – 18:00).