Senior Product Designer
Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Product Department, and Technical Department to design & deliver the UI/UX for our products.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Mobile App and Website.
- Establish and promote design guidelines/ Design Language System (DLS), best practices and standards to cultivate consistency across all our products.
- Work alongside developers to ensure that our designs are technically feasible and scalable.
- Work alongside the internal Marketing team to ensure that all communications (art & copy) via our digital products are aligned to the overall strategic brand aspiration.
- Set up and lead internal creative ideation workshop for the team to develop & define solutions collaboratively.
- Present designs at weekly product meetings.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Have a strong interest in all aspects of design and its impact on the world.
- Proficient in or are willing to learn to work with our suite of design tools (Figma App, inVisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Possess strong design fundamentals and are proficient in working with white space, typography, composition, and all that jazz (design principles).
- Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Business Development and Operations
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Development Tools: Figma, Adobe XD, InVisionApp, GitHub, Slack, macOS.
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Experience in designing for Educational Tech products.
- Take pride in your work and bring with you intrinsic respect for design as a craft.
- Have a good sense of motion for the micro-animation of a digital experience.
- Probation: 2 months.
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus
- Interview with Product Design Manager
- Interview with Product Director