Senior Back-End Developer (NodeJS, Python)
Established in 2012, our client is a Vietnam-based tech powerhouse having offices in HCMC/Vietnam, Singapore, and Paris/France. They are trusted by international clients for commitment to success and engineering excellence.
They are focusing 3 main service areas as below:
- Digital Consulting
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Venture
- Participate in backlog refinement/requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable, and high-performance code using Golang/NodeJS/Python programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation
- Serve as a technical expert and provide support
- Proven experience as a software engineer with Golang, NodeJS, or Python expertise
- Familiarity with one of Golang, NodeJS, or Python framework, and design/architectural patterns
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- A workplace with diversity and challenging missions
- A culture that enables great people to create great work
- Employee development programs: competencies-based assessment, promotion roadmap, mentorship, training, coaching
- Grants for your learning and certificate examination
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Annual performance appraisal and 13-month salary
- Annual health check
- Annual Company trips and Team building activities
- Care on our archers' special days: birthday, graduation, wedding,...
- Public holiday celebration: Tet, X-mas, Mid-autumn festival,...
- Fitness & sport clubs: football, badminton, swimming. archery, running
- Working with fun: e-sport tournament, competitions
- Full shelf of snacks, coffee, beers… They are all free including parking fee
Round 1: Tech test (short test/question)
Round 2: Culture fit interview