Back to search
Technical Lead (Java/AWS)
Posted 16 days ago
Our client is built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of their members. They still have the same dream. To create business value through digital experience engineering. Those who work here describe our client as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and their time during work is focused on delivering great work to their clients.
- Designing, developing and coding new features, applications, upgrades and bug fixes to
high-quality standards and customer expectations
- Estimating Agile user stories and tasks and proposing technical solutions
- Taking part in code reviews and collaborate with other developers
- Working on AWS services.
- Handling daily communication with the client team.
- Working with other engineers in Vietnam or client to form a productive team.
- Mentoring new members to help them onboard and contribute to the project
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Java and 02+ years AWS
- Solid understanding of OOP, SOLID principles & design patterns.
- Strong experience in Java spring framework (Hibernate, JDBA/JPA, Data Rest, Spring
- Strong experience in MySQL or Oracle or MSSQL
- Experience in building REST API.
- Experience in OAUTH2, API Authentication.
- Experience with API/Micro-services/Nano-services/streaming architecture
- Experience with Docker and AWS container service.
- Experience programming and delivering in a production environment
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum process
- Good at problem solving skill/ communication skill and team work.
- Good at research and present new technologies.
- Fluency in English speaking skill is a plus
- Probation 100% Salary
- 13th Salary
- Performance review twice per year
- 16 paid leave day
- Annual health care check
- PVI insurance
- Team building, internal activities, traveling, …