Back to search
up to 3500$ Gross
Posted 2 years ago
Our client is a full-cycle software development company with niche expertise and a focus on the latest technologies. With their founder, an Israeli with more than 18 years of experience in software development in global-level enterprises, they has many innovative ideas and a belief to bring it to real life. They’re looking for talented people who want to learn a lot and build amazing things.
Their says is "Born to Code, No plan B" and the intention is to hire Top 10% talented developers in Vietnam.
- Defining the business/functional specifications during the conversation with the clients.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Creating a timeline and a process for evaluating the results.
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Organizing regular sessions to monitor development and provide guidance to developers in one-on-one meetings.
- Participating in the recruitment and assessment process of developers.
- Direct working and presenting progress to the CEO.
- Project management experience in IT projects is a must.
- Working on web/app growth ventures is a plus.
- An in-depth understanding of project management fundamentals is needed.
- Awareness of the software development life cycle.
- Outstanding organizational, teamworking, and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication is a must
- Thinking like a startup.
- Bonuses on projects
- Laptop and other necessary working tools
- Professional, friendly, English speaking, international environment
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies
- Social insurance and 12 annual leaves, 13th salary, salary review twice a year.
- Company trips and occasional parties.