Mid-level Mobile Engineer (React Native)
Established in 2012, our client is a Vietnam-based tech powerhouse having offices in HCMC/Vietnam, Singapore, and Paris/France. They are trusted by international clients for commitment to success and engineering excellence.
They are focusing 3 main service areas as below:
- Digital Consulting
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Venture
- Review business requirements working with team members and contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Participate actively in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Ensure productivity to ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Develop and maintain application using React Native
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Know how to release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Familiar with Google Firebase, Google Analytics, Codepush is a plus
- At least 2 year of experience in Mobile Applications Development (Hybrid, Native Mobile)
- At least 2 year of experience in React Native
- Experience in web service integration (REST, SOAP)
- Good skills of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Good English (verbal, writing).
- Familiar with Photoshop, Sketch
- Familiar with source control management: git lab
- Comfortable with writing testable code
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Performance bonus includes project bonus and non-project bonus to reward the employees having demonstrated good results and contribution during given period.
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave.
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- English class (online and offline)
- Sponsoring program for the training courses and taking certificates depending on the project and/ or job requirements.
- Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch allowance.
Round 1: Tech test (short test/question)
Round 2: Culture fit interview