Our client was founded in 2018 to establish an inclusive ecosystem with the goal of weaving community and technology to work towards a continually evolving model city of the future for Vietnam. To achieve this feat, they have identified digital transformation as one of their key goals moving forward, conducted through the digitization and digitalization of operational management, establishment of a digital service partnership network, and development of core services.
Company type: Product
Domain: Digital resident and community service
Workplace: Ecopark Township, Van Giang, Hung Yen (shuttle bus is provided)
- Help shape a team, and product, by applying your own personal knowledge.
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
- Determine project requirements and develop work schedules for the team.
- Delegate tasks to achieve daily and overall goals.
- Liaise with team members, Business Analysts/Product Owners, Domain experts, and clients to ensure projects are completed to the standard.
- Update work schedules and perform troubleshooting as required.
- Motivate team members and be transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Updating progress reports through the project tool.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- At least three years of professional experience in the following Framework/Library: Java SpringBoot and ReactJS.
- Knowledge of core backend methodologies like REST, JWT, OAuth2.0, Design Patterns, and common pitfalls when using the Framework/Library SpringBoot or ReactJS.
- Proven experience in a similar role is a must.
- General knowledge of React Native is a plus.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Be part of an open and young startup culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Monthly parties and socials.
- Free transportation and co-living options as part of your package.
- Flexible working hours and bonuses based on projects
1 Round: Interview with HR & Technical Director.