Mid-level Frontend Developer (Wordpress, React JS)
Our client is a custom software development and consulting provider based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Their target client is SME and also big companies who need professional help in reducing project risk, speeding up the development process and establishing a clear road map for improvement.
How do they do it? By their young, innovative and professional team.
- Build responsive and interactive websites, working closely with team of designers and our clients. Beautiful designs with slick animation, unique layouts, stunning transitions.
- Have both of the designing and programming mindsets.
- Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
- Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development.
- From time to time, build POC for clients from scratch, where you can choose the tech stack.
- Good at English (written and verbal communication).
- At least 1 year of experience in front-end development.
- Understanding and have some experience with WordPress theme development.
- Possess deep knowledge in front-end best practices.
- Possess high experience in responsive UI: know how to make sure the UI works in multiple resolutions, know how to make sure the UI is rendered fast on mobile.
- Know how to deliver an optimized UI with good performance including the use of font, images, CDN, ….
- Good understanding and experience with React JS.
- Experience in Agile Development tools like Jira.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- An architectural mindset when designing the front-end elements and styles for medium – large scale websites.
- All benefits followed Vietnamese labor law, including 13th month salary.
- Career Development: Technical skills (Advanced Frontend, Backend, DevOps ...) + soft skills (communication, presentation ...) + English on daily bases.
- Free snacks & drinks in our kitchen.
- Flexible working hours.
- Performance review twice a year.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Interview with CTO
- Technical Test (online)