Our client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. With over 30K colleagues in 130s cities around the world, they are one of the Top-3 in consulting industry of which their consultants are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
In Vietnam, they are intended to establish a global organization in a small, local office with a startup culture and welcome applications from individuals who are committed to personal growth, exceptional client service, and social impact.
Domain: Banking, Teco, Ecomm...
As a Data Scientist,
You will work in multi-disciplinary environments harnessing data to provide real-world impact for organisations globally.
You will influence many of the recommendations our clients need to positively change their businesses and enhance performance.
- You will partner with our clients, from data owners and users to C-level executives, to understand their needs and build impactful analytics solutions
- You will be flexible to travel to our clients’ offices to deliver presentations, gather information or share knowledge
- You will contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with your team and deliver presentations to colleagues and client
- You will translate business problems into analytical problems and develop models aimed at solving our clients and users problems and ensure they are evaluated with the relevant metrics
- You will write highly optimized code to advance our internal Data Science Toolbox
- You will add real-world impact to your academic expertise, as you are encouraged to write papers and present at meetings and conferences should you wish
- You will take part in R&D projects ; attend conferences such as NIPS and ICML as well as data science retrospectives where you will have the opportunity to share and learn from your co-workers
- Work in one of the most advanced data science teams globally
What you'll benefit from
- Real-World Impact – No project is ever the same, they work with top-tier clients across multiple sectors, providing unique learning and development opportunities internationally.
- Fusing Tech & Leadership – They work with the latest technologies and methodologies and offer first class learning programmes at all levels.
- Multidisciplinary Teamwork - Their teams include data scientists, engineers, project managers, UX and visual designers who work collaboratively to enhance performance.
- Innovative Work Culture – Creativity, insight and passion come from being balanced. They cultivate a modern work environment through an emphasis on wellness, insightful talks and training sessions.
- Striving for Diversity – With colleagues from over 40 nationalities, they recognise the benefits of working with people from all walks of life.
- Continuous development and progression – They offer an extensive choice of training sessions, ranging from workshops to international conference, tailored to your needs as well as a personal mentorship system. They have multiple career paths and geographic locations to evolve within the Firm.
- Global community – you'll learn from colleagues around the world by connecting both internally and externally through our various hosted meet-ups.
- Bachelor or MSc or PhD level degree in a discipline such as computer science, machine learning, applied statistics, mathematics or engineering.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code in Python
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Methodical yet creative problem solver
- Experience in applying data science and machine learning methods to real world problems
As a data scientist, you can expect
Work with other data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, designers and project managers on interdisciplinary projects, using maths, stats and machine learning to derive structure and knowledge from raw data across various industry sectors.
Who you are
You are a highly collaborative individual who is capable of laying aside your own agenda, listening to and learning from colleagues, challenging thoughtfully and prioritising impact. You search for ways to improve things and work collaboratively with colleagues. You believe in iterative change, experimenting with new approaches, learning and improving to move forward quickly.
Their Tech Stack
While they advocate for using the right tech for the right task, they often leverage the following technologies: Python, PySpark, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SQL, Airflow, Databricks, their own OSS, container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or Azure, and more!
- Round 1: HR Interview.
- Round 2: Technical test.
- Round 3: Face to face interviews.
The whole process is online (Zoom/call) & could take more than 3 schedules.