Our client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. With over 30K colleagues in 130s cities around the world, they are one of the Top-3 in consulting industry of which their consultants are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
In Vietnam, they are intended to establish a global organization in a small, local office with a startup culture and welcome applications from individuals who are committed to personal growth, exceptional client service, and social impact.
Domain: Banking, Teco, Ecomm...
- Combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement
- Configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
- Combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
- Create both rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 2 to 3 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with experience working on software with an entrepreneurial mindset .
- Strong working experience in Java (Spring, Play, etc.) and Nodejs(Express, Hapi, etc.)
- Experience working with UI designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Working knowledge and ability to use frameworks on React or AngularJS.
- Very good understanding on how to use/set up several different types of back ends software
- Very familiar with Devops methodologies like docker and kubernetes
- Expertise in programming languages preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Ability to work with continuous integration and delivery
- Round 1: HR Interview.
- Round 2: Technical test.
- Round 3: Face to face interviews.
The whole process is online (Zoom/call) & could take more than 3 schedules.