Testing Engineer (Manual/ Automation)
Our client is a full-cycle software development company with niche expertise and a focus on the latest technologies. With their founder, an Israeli with more than 18 years of experience in software development in global-level enterprises, they has many innovative ideas and a belief to bring it to real life. They’re looking for talented people who want to learn a lot and build amazing things.
Their says is "Born to Code, No plan B" and the intention is to hire Top 10% talented developers in Vietnam.
- Manage test plan, test cases, requirement traceability matrix to ensure functionality matches requirements, including performance test, security test, smoke test, regression test, etc.
- Test functionality for each release and communicate issues found to the development team.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project/product managers
- Have at least 2 years of experience of working as a test engineer
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong testing skills in Web/Cloud-based/Mobile application (especially mobile)
- Strong in API test, security test, performance test, integration test
- Have prior experience in creating automation test script using Selenium, Appium, or any
similar Automation test tool
- Know CI/CD flow, GraphQL is a plus
- Being a member here, you will experience a dynamic, flexible and creative work
- Attractive salary and performance review twice a year
- Working in a professional, friendly, international environment
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies
- Annual leaves of 12 days
- Social insurance on full salary
- Parties, company trip...
- Bonus gifts for task accomplishments and good performance