Java Developer (Spring, SQL)
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test and deployment process
- Write technical documents.
- Work as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed.
- Research technologies and share knowledge to colleagues.
• 3+ years of experience in Java Core/J2EE.
• Experience with Git or similar version control systems (e.g.: SVN, TFS).
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Experience in Java 8+, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Vaadin.
• Knowledge in Spring Security, JPA, Hibernate, jUnit.
• Knowledge in Front-end web development: Angular 2+, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
• Knowledge in Cloud, Maven, Tomcat, Jenkins, Sonar, Microservices Architecture.
• Experience in clean code/coding standards.
• Experience in working with Oracle or MS SQL.
• Experience with unit tests, TDD, BDD, code coverage, and code refactoring.
• Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Annual medical check
- Premium health insurance
- 13th month salary
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
- Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
- Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
- Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.