Senior Android Developer (Mobile Apps)
Our client was found in 2014 and has been a key player in the live streaming industry. With offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and China, They perfected their craft and launched the flagship product of live streaming mobile application in 2019. Their consumer platform was achieved millions of downloads in less than two years with over a year and delivered 50 million hours of live video in 2020 alone.
- Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- Proficient with Kotlin
- Experience with concurrency including Thread, Handler, Rxjava, Coroutines and scheduling techniques.
- Good understanding about MVP/MVVM architecture for Android, Reactive patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with Git source control, Git Flow
- Attractive salary package
- Probation period: 2 months and you will receive 100 % of the salary
- 12 annual leave days and 18 sick leave days
- Full coverage insurance
- Modern, open and comfortable working environment
- Well-equipped entertainment room ( Table tennis, billiards, weight …)
- Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
- Free drink and snack
- Fruit party every Friday
- round 1: Video call with Technical Manager
- round 2: Meeting with CTO and TM.
- round 3 (optional): Meeting with COO