Senior iOS Developers (Mobile Apps)
Our client was found in 2014 and has been a key player in the live streaming industry. With offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and China, They perfected their craft and launched the flagship product of live streaming mobile application in 2019. Their consumer platform was achieved millions of downloads in less than two years with over a year and delivered 50 million hours of live video in 2020 alone.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Client Interaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Generate wireframes.
- Design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continue production of new versions of the application.
- Design solutions independently.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- 5 or more years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with RxSwift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integrate
- Attractive salary package
- Probation period: 2 months and you will receive 100 % of the salary
- 12 annual leave days and 18 sick leave days
- Full coverage insurance
- Modern, open and comfortable working environment
- Well-equipped entertainment room ( Table tennis, billiards, weight …)
- Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
- Free drink and snack
- Fruit party every Friday
- round 1: Video call with Technical Manager
- round 2: Meeting with CTO and TM.
- round 3 (optional): Meeting with COO