Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Company type: Product
- Country: Singapore
- Company size: +15 members
- Workplace: District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Working Time: Mon - Fri
- Main Technologies: Golang, GraphQL, React, TypeScript, TDD...
- Focus on on-time deliveries and accurate progress tracking.
- Strike for the smoothest workflow.
- Facilitate the communication within a team and across teams to accelerate work.
- Align the team with the team/department mission, product strategy and short-term goals.
- Ensure visibility of work to all the stakeholders.
- Maximize team delivery throughput.
- Help the team break the product roadmap into milestones and sprints.
- Be calm and together with team members to find actions for product development issues.
- Reserve minimum 20% team time for non-functional requirements.
- Automated testing.
- Technical debt - refactoring.
- Be a team member to implement features.
- Daily interact with cross-functional team members: a product manager, designers, MEs, FEs, BEs, QAs, etc..
- One-on-one meetings with team members to review their productivity.
- Discuss with the technical lead to balance between development speed and quality.
- Negotiate priority, scope and timeline with other stakeholders.
- Give the department lead constructive feedback about the project progress and impending problems such as potential timeline risks.
- Be familiar with Golang, GraphQL, React, TypeScript.
- Be experienced with TDD and automated testing.
- Be familiar with Scrum best practices.
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”.
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Good at english communication.
Nice to have knowledge/experience:
- Be experienced in designing database schemas for large and data complex systems: Enterprise Resource Planning, other B2B systems, etc.
- Be exposed to B2B SaaS planning and development.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- Round 1: HR interview (direct/online).
- Round 2: Interview with Technical manager and the team.
- Round 3: Coding challenge/test in 5 days.