Senior Frontend Developer (React JS)
Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Focus on the quality aspect of the syste
- Automated testing.
- Non-functional requirements: technical debt, refactoring, performance, security, etc.
- Maintain consistent code quality & architecture.
- Prevent big refactorings from happening.
- Make sure quality is responsibility of everyone, every day.
- Raise code review standards.
- Ensure the right technical decisions are being made by the team.
- Onboarding, coaching and mentoring
- Be a source of technical knowledge, provide training and share technical knowledge to other members in the same team or across the whole Tech department.
- Be a team member to implement features.
- Daily communication with team members.
- One-on-one meetings with team members to understand and feedback technical advices.
- Discuss with the project lead to balance between development quality and speed.
- Cross team discussion to resolve technical dependency issues.
- Give the department lead constructive feedback and impending problems about team’s current technical strengths and weaknesses.
- Be experienced with React, TypeScript.
- Be experienced in designing database schemas for large and data complex systems: Enterprise Resource Planning, other B2B systems, etc.
- Be experienced with TDD and automated testing.
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring junior members.
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”.
- Strong desire to learn and to grow.
- Good at English communication.
- Be familiar with Scrum best practices.
- Be exposed to B2B SaaS planning and development.
- Be familiar with GraphQL, React Admin.
- Probation: 2 months.
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- Round 1: Coding challenge/test in 5 days.
- Round 2: Interview with Technical manager, Hr and the team.