Back to search
Backend Principal Engineer
Up to $3500 (Gross)
Posted 2 years ago
Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang
- Work closely and proactively with our product managers to understand and discuss business contexts and feature specifications
- Design and write technical specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to write test plans and ensure the code quality for both functional and non-functional aspects
- In Manabie, quality is the daily responsibility of everyone, especially developers, not just QA engineers. This is the core of our Quality Assistant workflow.
- Test-driven development with unit, integration and end-to-end tests (no test, no merge culture)
- Work closely with mobile & frontend engineers for API design & integration
- Simplicity: make a thing work first before make it better
- Take ownership for assigned tasks
- Share knowledge and learn from each other
- Experienced with TDD
- Experienced with SQL and database design
- Experienced with system design for build, test and monitor a reliable software product
- Experienced with any backend languages
- Optional requirements:
- Golang or Node.js
- Exposed to DevSecOps culture
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
- Probation: 2 months. (No 13th salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- Round 1: Coding challenge/test in 5 days.
- Round 2: Interview with Technical manager ,HR iand the team.