Back End Developer (GoLang)
Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Company type: Product
- Country: Singapore
- Company size: +15 members
- Workplace: District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Working Time: Mon - Fri
- Main Technologies: Golang, TDD...
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang.
- Work closely with our product managers to understand feature specifications.
- Communicate with QA engineers to design & understand technical specs, and implement test scripts.
- Proactively give feedback and ask questions to contribute to product specifications’ improvement.
- Work closely with mobile & frontend engineers for API design & integration.
- Make a thing work first before make it better.
- Test driven development with unit and integration tests (no test, no merge culture).
- Experienced with Golang or Node JS/ Java/ PHP/ .Net...
- Experienced with TDD.
- Strong knowledge about algorithms and data structure.
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”.
- Excellent software engineering skills.
- Strong desire to learn and to grow.
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team.
- Probation: 2 months. (No 13th salary)
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- Round 1: HR interview (direct/online).
- Round 2: Coding challenge/test in 5 days.
- Round 3: Interview with Technical manager and the team.