Back End Developer (Mid-level/Senior)
Our client is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of online & offline merged learning around the world. They provide students quality learning; high-standard studying materials, great learning environments, personal coaches to improve their exam scores and school performance. With their dedicaton, they has fundraised $4.8 million US in a seed round to keep offering e-learning apps for elementary, junior high, and high school students as well as running learning centers in the Southeast Asian region, especially in Vietnam for now.
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang
- Design and write technical specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to write test plans and ensure the code quality for both functional and non-functional aspects
- In Manabie, quality is the daily responsibility of everyone, especially developers, not just QA engineers. This is the core of our Quality Assistant workflow.
- Test-driven development with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests (no test, no merge culture)
- Work closely with mobile & frontend engineers for API design & integration
- Take ownership for assigned tasks
- Experienced with any backend languages
- Experienced with database design based on business requirements
- Optional requirements:
- Golang or Node.js
- Exposed to DevSecOps culture
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
- Probation: 2 months.
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- Role rotation opportunity.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus
- Round 1: Coding challenge/test in 5 days.
- Round 2: Interview with HR, Technical manager and the team.