Middle Mobile Developer (Android/ IOS)
Our client has established since 2006, one of the leading software companies in Switzerland. They provide all services required for successful, customized software systems and software solutions for industrial, telecommunication, financial, and insurance companies. Their solutions are creative, customer-oriented, and highly efficient. They use state-of-the-industry technologies and problem-solving methods.
Company type: Outsourcing
Company size: 50 - 100 members
Workplace: District 12, Ho Chi Minh
Working Time: Mon- Fri (onsite 3 - 5 months)
Main Technologies: Swift, Java, Kotlin, Azure, Agile, ...
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
- Write technical documents.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.
Advantage if you have:
- Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
- Experience in Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly-iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org