Back to search
Mobile Developer (Android/ IOS)
Up to VND 29.000.000 (net)
Posted 2 years ago
Our client has established since 2006, one of the leading software companies in Switzerland. They provide all services required for successful, customized software systems and software solutions for industrial, telecommunication, financial, and insurance companies. Their solutions are creative, customer-oriented, and highly efficient. They use state-of-the-industry technologies and problem-solving methods.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
- Write technical documents.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin)
- Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
- Experience in Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Performance bonus includes project bonus and non-project bonus to reward the employees having demonstrated good results and contribution during given period.
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave.
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- English class (online and offline)
- Sponsoring program for the training courses and taking certificates depending on the project and/ or job requirements.
- Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch allowance.