Junior/ Middle Android Developer
Our client was established in September 2012 and is a subsidiary of their parent company in Tokyo, Japan. Over 8 years, their products have been deployed in Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, HongKong, Philippine.
Their major business activities: Software development and support for the Japanese company in Vietnam in Asia and Japan, offshore service of Japanese customers and online service for Vietnamese customers
Company type: Outsourcing
Company size: 1-50 members
Workplace: Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Working Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday) (Onsite 3 months)
Main Technologies: Android, Java, Kotlin, RESTful API, Git ...
- Analyze and research product documents.
- Develops Mobile (Android) applications based on customer’s requirement.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have at least 2 years of professional Android development (Android Studio, Java).
- Solid experience in Java/Kotlin, Android SDK.
- Good knowledge at MVVM / MVP design pattern and Database.
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly-iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org