Junior/Mid-level Frontend Developer (Vuejs)
Our client is a software development company with over 6 years of experience building software products and delivering exceptional software outsourcing services.
At this company, they hold one goal above all others: 100% client satisfaction. Their in-house team upholds the highest standards for project planning and execution, and we are dedicated to building outstanding systems on-time and within budget.
Company type: Outsourcing
Company size: 1-50 members
Workplace: Tan Binh District, HCMC
Working Time: 9am – 6pm (Monday – Friday)
Main Technologies: HTML/CSS, Vuejs, NativeScript, Nodejs,...
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Vuejs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of HTML/CSS and web technologies
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiar with NodeJS, build tools, Docker and cloud platforms
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design and MVVM design pattern
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution
- Basic English (reading and writing).
- Monthly Pay + Allowances
- 13th month salary
- 12 annual leaves / year
- Regular performance review every 6 months.
- Benefits according to the Vietnam Labor Laws
- Free Tea & Coffee everyday
- Happy Hour every Friday afternoon
- Sport activities (Football & Badminton)
- Annual company trip