Mid-level Backend Developer (.Net)
Our client is a group of Microsoft certified developers who want to solve business challenges with SharePoint. Our client also provides warehouse and service management systems to customers which integrate seamlessly into the current system or ERP.
Although the usage of cloud is growing, our client’s customers still need on premise solutions so they expand to hardware domain of which their customers can get more benefit from their whole IT solution.
Company type: Outsourcing
Company size: 1-50 members
Workplace: District 3, HCMC
Working Time: 8am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Main Technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, .NET, MVC, Angular, ReactJS…
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Design, develop, maintain efficient and conduct testing for the software.
- Participate in R&D, training and knowledge sharing activities.
- Ensure the tasks assigned are done on time with high quality.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in C#, .NET programming languages.
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Experience working in ASP.NET MVC/Core, SQL Server and Entity Framework are required.
- Source control: Git.
Nice to have:
- Ability to review and evaluate source code of other members in the team.
- Have a passion for exploring, learning new technology.
- Be enthusiastic and careful.
- Having good knowledge and experience with Sharepoint framework is an advantage.
- Attractive Salary and Benefits, 13-month salary per year, full salary on probation.
- Performance appraisals every year.
- Labor contract, social insurance and unemployment insurance are based on Vietnamese law. Premium healthcare insurance PVI.
- Clearly defined long-term career road-map for those who are qualified (Microsoft certificate).
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders.
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and helping making vision work.
- Flexible working time. Annual paid leave: 12 days. Presents for Wedding, Birthday...
- Annual company trip and company outing.Fitness & sport activities. Lunch and parking allowance.
- Working devices are provided.
Interview Process: 2 round
● 1st round: Technical interview (online via skype)
● 2nd round: face to face interview with CTO & HR