Intern/Fresher React JS/Native Developer
Our client is an international company which aims to apply technologies and innovative ideas to make life better. With their founder, an Israeli with about 20 years in software development, they are making challenging projects focused in E-commerce and development tools for clients from Israel, USA, Malaysia and other countries. They’re looking for talented people who want to learn a lot and build amazing things.
Their say is "Born to Code, No plan B" and the intention is to hire top 10% talented software engineers in Vietnam.
- Company type: Product and partnering
- Country: Israel
- Company size: 15-30 members
- Workplace: District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, VN
- Working Time: Mon - Fri
- Analyze, review, feedback for product requirements and designs.
- Participate in designing, estimating and implementing solution architectures.
- Participate in coding and reviewing code of other members.
- Research new products and technologies.
- Create fully functional Web Apps or Mobile Apps.
- Study/Graduate Software Engineering (or relevant IT majors) from university.
+ Big advantage for candidates from HCMC University of Science and Bach Khoa University and Advance/Talented Class;
+ And with GPA >= 8.0 (a must and/or have got prize(s) from coding contests)
- Familiar with React JS/Native development.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies (Redis, jQuery, etc) and MySQL, MongoDB.
- Familiar with AWS, GraphQL, serverless.
- Good at English communication (a must or higher requirement of coding skills)
Nice to have knowledge/experience:
- Knowledge of one of technologies (NodeJS, Python) is an advantage.
- Good at algorithm.
- Laptop and other necessary working tools
- Professional, friendly, English speaking, international environment
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies
- Social insurance and 12 annual leaves, 13th salary, performance review twice a year
- Company trips and occasional parties.