Back to search
Back End Developer (Java Spring/ Node JS)
Up to $1500 Gross
Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Posted 6 months ago
Our client originated in early 2008. As one of the first dedicated mobile app companies in the world, they have been building custom applications and systems for businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises. Having seen this monumental shift to a mobile focused world, our client’s visionaries thought that there needed to be a better way for businesses of any size to create, manage and commercialize their own applications.Thus, the company poured in 2012 all of its knowledge, expertise and technology to create the world’s first true mobile commerce applications development platform. They currently have over 60 dedicated people all over the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Hong Kong, Australia and Vietnam.
- Develop web-based business application systems.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designing new features.
- Optimizing system performance.
- 2-4 years of experience working in NodeJS or Java development.
- Experience in Git (Merge, Rebase, Gitflow).
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring / NodeJS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (My SQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB), Java JPA or Hibernate.
- Experience in Log framework (Logback, Log4j, ..)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns (IOC, Singleton, Proxy, MVC, etc..)
- Experience in Gradle/Maven
- Good knowledge of Spring Cloud
- Good knowledge of Servlet will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of how client - server communication work
- Good knowledge of Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Docker-Compose.
- Experience in Gitlab CI/CD and RabbitMQ, Kafka will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of JVM Garbage collector.
- Good Knowledge of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx configuration.
- Should be strong in communication skills.
- 13th-month salary and additional performance bonus for excellent performance.
- Full package of insurances regulated by the Labor Code and additional Premium health care and accident insurance.
- Paid leaves and annual health check.
- Annual company trip and regular team building activities.
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Lunch allowance and cafeteria inside the office.
1 round: Technical interview with PM & HR.