Back to search
Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Up to 45.000.000 Net
Posted 6 months ago
Our client has established since 2006, one of the leading software companies in Switzerland. They provide all services required for successful, customized software systems and software solutions for industrial, telecommunication, financial, and insurance companies. Their solutions are creative, customer-oriented, and highly efficient. They use state-of-the-industry technologies and problem-solving methods.
- Participate in analyzing requirements, design architecture, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Technical leadership for Front-end teams.
- Discuss and propose solutions for the team and monitor progress.
- Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns, and implement tests.
- Research technologies and make workshops.
- Assist and support PMs and teams in their daily work to build a knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- Lead and provide estimation for requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus on computer science, information technology, systems development, or a related field.
- Have 5+ years of extensive experience with Angular frameworks.
- Strong understanding and experience of CSS, HTML, and related concepts at-scale (responsive/adaptive design, accessibility, libraries, and post-processors).
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch.
- Deep understanding of Web Performance and Web Accessibility.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated, and solved UI performance issues.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
- Have CI/CD experience with TFS/VSTS, Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket, or similar tools.
- Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
- Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
- Knowledge of industry-standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes, and Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
- Back-end development experience in Node, .NET, or Java.
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
- UML, arc42, structure101.
- Experience in profiling and performance monitoring tools.
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social, and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Annual medical check
- Premium health insurance
- 13th-month salary
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trips and team-building activities.
- Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
- Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
- Others: company-sponsored sports clubs, parking fees, free coffee, snacks.