Back to search
Mid-level .Net Developer
Up to VND 29.000.000 net
Posted a year ago
Our client has established since 2006, one of the leading software companies in Switzerland. They provide all services required for successful, customized software systems and software solutions for industrial, telecommunication, financial, and insurance companies. Their solutions are creative, customer-oriented, and highly efficient. They use state-of-the-industry technologies and problem-solving methods.
- Solve the challenges of foreign customers all over the world with the latest technologies and tools in the Microsoft development universe.
- Build applications on premises or using the latest cloud technologies according to customers’ needs.
- Help customers find the best solution to their challenges by bringing in outsatnding knowledge and skills.
- Help to build modern and stable applications by applying standards like clean code, code reviews, test driven development, etc.
- The fields of work of customers are divers, and so are our solutions which focus on IoT, Blockchain, Big Data or Data Science.
- Provide extensive and comprehensible technical documentation to customers.
- Support more than 200 colleagues all over the world as the customers.
- Constantly keep knowledge up to date and share it among colleagues to optimally support and consult customers.
- 03+ years of experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of OOP and its design patterns, .NET Framework incl. .NET Core, and C#.
- Proven experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET, LINQ, and ORM.
- Have experience with at least one web development framework (Angular, React, etc.).
- Experience in using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Git.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in design patterns.
- Experience in clean code/ coding standards.
- Experience with unit tests, TDD, BDD, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- Experience with UML.
- Experience in Database design and -management
- Knowledge in Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- Experience in cloud computing with Azure technologies
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Big Data/ Machine Learning
- Experience with CI/ CD using Azure DevOps (former TFS)
- Experience with Scrum/ Agile/ Kanban.
- Knowledge of German language
- Net salary: Our client will cover employee’s medical, social and unemployment insurance as well as personal income tax.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Performance bonus includes project bonus and non-project bonus to reward the employees having demonstrated good results and contribution during given period.
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, employee will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave.
- Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- English class (online and offline)
- Sponsoring program for the training courses and taking certificates depending on the project and/ or job requirements.
- Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch allowance.
- Round 1: Interview with Tech Lead & HR Excutive
- Round 2: Interview with Service Unit Manager & HRM