Mobile Developer (React Native, Flutter)
Established in 2012, our client is a Vietnam-based tech powerhouse having offices in HCMC/Vietnam, Singapore, and Paris/France. They are trusted by international clients for commitment to success and engineering excellence.
They are focusing 3 main service areas as below:
- Digital Consulting
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Venture
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Develop and maintain application using React Native
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
- At least 2 \2 years of experience in Mobile Applications Development (Hybrid, Native Mobile)
- At least 2 years of experience in React Native/Flutter
- Experience in web service integration (REST, SOAP)
- Good skills of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Good English (verbal, writing).
- Familiar with Photoshop, Sketch
- Familiar with source control management: git
- Comfortable with writing testable code
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
- A workplace with diversity and challenging missions
- A culture that enables great people to create great work
- Employee development programs: competencies-based assessment, promotion roadmap, mentorship, training, coaching
- Grants for your learning and certificate examination
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Annual performance appraisal and 13-month salary
- Annual health check
- Annual Company trips and Team building activities
- Care on our archers' special days: birthday, graduation, wedding,...
- Public holiday celebration: Tet, X-mas, Mid-autumn festival,...
- Fitness & sport clubs: football, badminton, swimming. archery, running
- Working with fun: e-sport tournament, competitions
- Full shelf of snacks, coffee, beers… They are all free including parking fee
Round 1: Tech test (short test/question)
Round 2: Culture fit interview